ICAN UK District is one of four District Societies of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) based overseas. Established in 1988, the District has grown and now has over 550 members in the UK. The District's is overseen by an elected Executive Committee.
Enjoy your visit to our website and if you have any comments, please contact:
The Secretariat at email@example.com
ICAN LONDON EXAMS
NEXT MONTHLY GENERAL MEETING - MARCH 2018
- DATE: Friday 30th March 2018
- VENUE: Keyworth Centre, London South Bank University, London, SE1 0AA Elephant & Castle
- TIME: 6.30 PM - 9.00 PM
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
5TH ICAN UK & DISTRICT SOCIETY'S ZONAL CONFERENCE
- THEME: Building Tomorrow's Africa Today: Nigeria in Focus
- DATE: Wednesday 14th March - Sunday 18th March 2018
- Arrival of Int'l Delegates: 14th March 2018
- Conference Dates: 15th and 16th March 2018
- Sightseeing and Gala Night: 17th March 2018
- Departure of Int'l Delegates: 18th March 2018
- Conference Days (15/03 16/03): CentrEd EXCEL - 1 Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1XL
- Gala Night (17/03): Marriot Hotel - 1 Broadway Bexleyheath England DA6 7JZ UK
- TIME: 10.00 AM Daily
- CONTACT: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
INDUCTION OF NEW MEMBERS & CONFERMENT OF FELLOWS:
MONTHLY GENERAL MEETINGS
- Usual Date: Last Friday of every month, except December due to festive season.
- Venue: Keyworth Centre, London South Bank University, London, SE1 0AA Elephant & Castle.
- NOTE: Monthly General Meeting does not hold in December due to festive season.